Doctors at our practice in Brighton, MA are conducting a research study on an investigational oral medication that may help to reduce chronic itch symptoms in individuals with no known diagnosis. Participants may be eligible for our study if they meet the following criteria:
Are you always itching for no reason?
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age
- Participants must currently suffer from chronic itch
- Itching symptoms have no identifiable cause
- Participants must be willing to comply with treatment steps and attend visits at our Brighton office for a total of 7 times over an approximately 4-month period.
All qualified participants will receive:
- Consultation with a dermatologist
- Study-related care and office visits
- Study medication
- Participants may receive monetary compensation for their time, if they meet study specifications
To learn more and to see if you may be eligible to participate in our study, call (781)444-0900 or fill out the form below.