MetroBoston Clinical Partners in Brighton, MA is currently enrolling participants in a study for patients with chronic hives, also known as chronic spontaneous urticaria (CSU). Individuals may be eligible to participate in our study if they meet the following criteria:
Do you suffer from chronic hives?
- Participants must be at least 12 years of age
- Participants must currently suffer from itching and hives, with a history of hives spanning at least 6 consecutive weeks
- Participants must have a chronic hives diagnosis (for at least 6 months) and a copy of their medical record
- Participants must be willing to comply with treatment steps and attend visits at our Brighton office
All qualified participants will receive:
- Consultation with a dermatologist
- Study-related care and office visits
- Study medication
- Participants may receive monetary compensation for their time, if they meet study specifications
To learn more and to see if you may be eligible to participate in our study, call (781)444-0900 or fill out the form below.