Rosacea Clinical Research Studies
MetroBoston Clinical Partners is now conducting clinical research studies for people living with rosacea. To learn more about these clinical research studies and if you may be eligible to participate, speak with one of our medical professionals at (781) 355-6338.
You may be eligible to participate if you:
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Are experiencing significant rosacea symptoms (e.g., flushing and redness on the cheeks, nose, chin or forehead); inflammatory lesions (papules and pustules)
- Are not currently taking medication for psoriasis OR current medication is no longer effective
- Have not taken Accutane® within the past six months
All clinical research study participants will receive at no cost:
- Consultation with a study doctor who specializes in dermatology
- Study-related care and office visits
- Study drugs
To learn more and to see if you may be eligible to participate, call (781) 355-6338.